Think Queerly Podcast
Your Understanding of the Meaning of Failure Could Be the Reason for Unrealized Goals and Dreams
Success & Failure, Part I - Without a clear understanding of the meaning of "failing" you might feel like a failure.
In today's episode, I discuss,
- The meanings of failure that have nothing to do with personal accomplishment.
- I ask if failure is really a lack of success?
- How failure is a misunderstood and misapplied word
- I wonder what would happen if we replaced the word failure with something else?
- Why any task or action that doesn't work out as planned could be called a 'missed-take.'
- The difference between failure and choosing not to act.
- And how a Personal failure is a form of overwhelm in the form of fear or threat, not a lack of competence.
📖 Read the article here: Failure! Your Understanding of the Meaning of Failure Is the Reason for Your Failed Goals and Dreams
⇩ Download the Personal Evolution Process: How to Define, Refine, and (Re-)Align Your Failures as Successes.